October 21 - 23
Chef Lou Rossi focuses on teaching our guests how to create a bountiful Thanksgiving feast during our autumn culinary escape. Enjoy three exciting days of instruction and celebration with our renowned chefs while also finding time to relax and take in the breathtaking fall foliage.
The weekend includes:
- - A welcome Reception with Executive Chef Lou Rossi & Managing Director Brian Young on Friday evening.
- - A three-course dinner on on the night of your choosing by Chef Lou Rossi & Castle Hill culinary team.
- - Thanksgiving Cooking Class with Chef Lou Rossi on Saturday morning.
- - Wine Tasting with Beverage Director Anthony Boi on Saturday afternoon.
- - Executive Pastry Chef Matthew Petersen wraps up the weekend with Dessert Class on Sunday.
Call 888-466-1355 for reservations.